Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Why Frida?

One of my best friends passed away from pancreatic cancer on May 2nd 2012. I remember everything that night. Every single feeling. Every single tear. Every single thought. I had the hardest time understanding why, why her? She was the sweetest girl you'd ever meet, you'd know her as the girl with the infectious smile. Even when she was in a comatose state; always smiling, no matter how much pain she was in. She got diagnosed during the fall of our freshman year, and not once in those 2 years did I ever hear her ask "why me?" She even once said she's glad she got it so someone else didn't. The most kind and gentle spirit. I miss you so much Frito. I'll see you again someday, I love you.
Frida Salinas: September 15th 1994- May 2nd 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment