Friday, May 29, 2015

Feeling Grateful

Gratitude. This one state of being has completely transformed my life. No hardship, failure, or difficulty is too great for gratitude. Happiness and light are what await you as you express gratitude in all things. Honestly, my favorite part of the day is when I kneel down at night and express thanks for the countless blessings throughout that particular day. It is almost a guarantee that I will be  overcome by tears because of the greatness of the love of God I see in my life. I cannot tell y'all how often people ask me why I am so happy; my permanent smile is commented on daily. But it's simple, my secret to happiness is gratitude, If you have not knelt down recently with a prayer completely focused on gratitude, I invite you to do so, because the impact goes far greater than what you feel, but who you are.

"And he who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious; and the things of this earth shall be added unto him, even an hundred fold, yea, more." (D&C 78:19)


No comments:

Post a Comment