Thursday, December 11, 2014

New AP in the Square!

Dearest Family and Friends,

Today was transfer conference, and my p-day got switched to Monday so I won’t be having a p-day this week, so thus why I am emailing quickly today.

This morning I was called as the new assistant to the president, alongside Sister Taito from Fiji. I am completely honored and excited for this new assignment. Tomorrow I get to go to the Temple and lunch with President and all of the departing Sisters, and then on Wednesday is transfers where we interview and match up all the trainees with their trainers with President Poulsen. Then we have lots of meetings coming up! Such as trainer/trainee meeting on Thursday, MLC next Monday, and then Zone conferences in the next 2 weeks! Very excited for all this assignments entails.

That’s it for me now, but hopefully I’ll have time to email next week after MLC! I love y’all and hope you have a great week.

Love,
Sister Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment